Line striping is a very important addition to any parking lot. Asphalt Associates uses the latest equipment and technology to provide our customers with the best line striping in Minneapolis (and the surrounding area) for their parking lot. What is the process of line striping? Here are the steps that Asphalt Associates take for their line striping:
Line Striping Method of Asphalt Associates
- Preparation is vital in providing line striping. The asphalt surface must be thoroughly cleaned. This will remove all debris and dirt.
- Filling all cracks is done after the parking lot has been cleaned. Filling any cracks in the parking lot will ensure that no water is getting in the cracks, which can cause the asphalt to decay. This will cause problems in the base of the asphalt.
- Sealcoating is the next step in the process. Sealcoating is applied to the parking lot to protect the parking lot from the elements and it also gives the parking lot a nice clean finish that will allow the parking lot stripes to stand out and be noticed.
- Asphalt Associates uses an asphalt striping machine to apply the parking lot stripes. The asphalt striping machine makes sure the stripes are always straight.
Asphalt Associates offers many different styles of line striping. We offer colorfast, vibrant, and sharp line striping. We also provide restriping and we specialize in servicing for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Asphalt Associates is one of the few asphalt companies that provides certified line striping.
Our Line Striping Services
- Fast dry paints that meet all state and federal guidelines and specifications
- Design Options
- Sign Installations
- Variety of Colors
- Pavement Marking
- And much more…
We also provide stamped concrete and pavers too. Stamped concrete has become a popular choice for businesses and residents. Stamped concrete offers customers with the option of using concrete that replicates stones. This is an excellent option to provide an authentic look to your property. Asphalt Associates provides stamped concrete and paver’s services.
Asphalt Associates has been providing line striping for over thirty years. Our line striping is done with precision, experience, and our employees are all trained and qualified to perform state and federal requirements with our line striping. Sealcoating is an important step that is generally done before the line striping is applied. The sealcoating will be applied once any cracks have been filled, which will keep the base of the asphalt durable and strong. The sealcoating leaves the parking lot with a nice black coating and this will allow the striping to stand out and be noticed. It is always important to have annual sealcoating and line striping done at your parking lot, because it will keep your parking lot safe and secure, but it also adds a nice first impression attraction that customers respect and appreciate.
Asphalt Associates are the line striping specialists. If your parking lot stripes are faded, then now is the time to consider having them done. We can have your parking lot stripes done in one day, and we won’t interrupt your business. Contact Asphalt Associates today!